Statement COVID-19 Coronavirus
In light of the ongoing outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid -19), Fresh Booths would like to reassure our past. Present and future clients that we remain open for business as usual. But we will be implementing precautionary steps that actively support advice issued by HM Government, the NHS and Public Health England. This is to safeguard our clients and events and to also minimise the spread of the virus.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our clients for their ongoing support, we are immensely grateful for the relationships we have.
If we (UK) go into lockdown, and/or your event is forced to be cancelled or postponed, we will be offering you the ability to change your date. If we are unable to meet the requirements of your new date you will be offered a full refund, including booking fee. We wish everyone the best of health!
Fresh Booths understands the importance of health and safety during this time which is why we are taking precautionary steps to ensure the safety of our clients and events. We have introduced new measures to make your party both safe and fun!
- WE’RE FLEXIBLE: We understand there is a lot of uncertainty in the industry right now and we want our clients to be able to secure us for events without feeling backed into a corner if circumstances change. In place of forfeiting a booking fee, we are offering a free change of date should your event be postponed or cancelled due to the Coronavirus. This covers past, present and future bookings.
- TOUCH-FREE: Each event is operated by one of our trained staff, who can manually enter your guests’ emails or phone numbers without your guests ever touching our equipment. This eliminates guests from interacting with any surface entirely.
- PROP SAFETY: We are temporarily suspending certain props for events including hats, glasses, lips on sticks, and everything except for sign/word boards. Antibacterial wipes will be available and signs will be cleaned consistently throughout your event.
- SANITARY STAFF: We have rolled out new sanitary guidelines for our staff that include washing hands after setup is complete and using hand sanitizer after any direct contact with guests. Any staff experiencing even the slightest flu-like symptoms will be removed from our events. All touch surfaces are wiped down and disinfected regularly at events.
- GUEST REMINDER: We think washing your hands thoroughly and often is the best prevention for the spread of viruses. We will be adding a reminder for your guests when they get their photo of a popup right after the photo is taken.
For questions or more information, contact us!
01273 041091 | email@example.com